The Three Little Luces

So I guess I need to explain the faces behind the title! Here’s a little synopsis about my three littles...


This is Lennon Hazel. She’s our newest beeb, born August 22, 2018. She’s sweet and dainty and... that’s about it. She’s just over a month old so we are still getting to know each other ☺️ My extent of blogging out this lady might be to share my excitement about her pooping regularly. Yes, she is named for the late, great John.

My middle, Alden Daniel. Born May 11, 2017. He is my only boy and the ham in our sandwich! I always say, in a word, Alden is Joy. He is always just thrilled to be here! Alden loves hard and is fantastic to cuddle (hello, pudgy baby bod!).  Everyone is Alden’s audience and he is here to entertain.

My OG, Eversyn Finley. Born June 26, 2014. She is an old soul, this one. She’s smart and articulate for her four years, but comes jam packed with drama. Evie was BORN to be a big sister. She’s a mother hen and a boss babe. Evie has a sharp wit and will tell it like it is #fouryearoldprobz

My family also comes with a few others...
Ok, so I guess THIS is my OG. Lainey. Our chocolate lab! She’s 5. We got Lainey from a breeder when she was just a pup. Let me tell you. The first three years of this dog’s life were ROUGH (you’re welcome for not saying “ruff”). Lab puppies are no joke! Literally, Dan and I would watch her run back and forth through our (new at the time) living room and slam her body into the walls. Now, at five, she’s the alpha among her babies. Gentle as can be but still a pup at heart.

We love our Lainey!*
*who, as I blog, has stolen yet another snack cup. Sigh.


Of course, there’s my Hubby and I too...
Dan and I started dating in 2009. We got married in 2012. We both went to the same high school (however, he graduated before I even got there) and we met, we think, in 2005 (when he was at Purdue and I was a senior). We started seeing each other out and chatting every once in awhile and eventually, he asked me out on a date! And of course, as they say, the rest is history.

So that's us! The faces behind the three little luces. They are all currently VERY little #fourfourandunder but I am in no rush to see them get big. I am absolutely loving every* moment with these rugrats and already feel like time is moving SO fast.

*Not every. That is NOT true. I also have my days of stress, tension, "give me wine," "get me outta here," "omg I am DONE with this day," days. But I know this is a season and it is fleeting and I am trying to just hang on to the good and the bad!

Welcome, welcome!

No comments